If you are a developer or study to be one, you will know that no programming language acts the same, and therefore sometimes it is complicated to choose which one to use to create a website or application. That’s why today we tell you which are the most popular options this new year.
According to statistics what are the most popular programming languages?
Now we will analyze in detail the benefits of each of these languages to understand what makes them so special and why they are the favorites of developers.
This language takes the crown as the favorite, and is the one that has grown the most since its launch.
It helps to reduce development time by allowing coding with simplicity, allowing to build the back-end of an application. It is also one of the most recommended to be among the first to be learned because it is easy to use and implement.
Some of its benefits are:
- It focuses on the readability of the code.
- It scales complex applications.
- Open source with community support.
- Supports a multitude of platforms and systems
- It is easy to learn and use.
It is the second most popular option and large companies have always used it because of its great stability, security and functionality. In addition, it is very useful for the development of Android applications, which are very fashionable.
Its main advantages are:
- Open source libraries.
- Great independence thanks to the JVM function.
- Ideal for distributed computing.
- Large number of APIs to perform different tasks.
- Multiple threads.
Its advantages are:
- It runs immediately within the web browser.
- It is versatile.
- It is the programming language of the web.
- It works well with other languages.
- It has a great amount of resources and a lot of support from its community.
We already mentioned the most popular programming languages of this 2021 and their advantages, but we know that this is not enough for you to make the decision of which one to start using.
If you have already identified what you want to develop, we will give you a list of programming languages and their specialization. This way you will have a clearer idea of what your best option will be, regardless of its level of popularity.
Front-end web development
Back-end web development
- Objective C
We have developers with different knowledge and experience to fully cover the needs of each of our clients.
Now that you have a broader picture tell us what would you like to develop and what programming language do you think you should use?