company is looking for a UX/UI Designer! Responsible for the look and feel of all user-facing experiences of the company’s Systems. You will collaborate with product owners, engineering, and customer success to build the best user experience.
Role & Responsabilities
- The UX/UI, and visual design of the products by balancing the needs of our users, our design aesthetic, and the objectives of the business
- Collaborating with the Marketing/Tech teams to assess product requirements and translate them into compelling designs that optimize the user experience
- Creating iterative designs that meet project objectives and incorporate feedback, analytics, and user testing
- Confidently presenting design ideas and recommendations to the team
- Keeping abreast of current design tools, techniques, and technologies
- BS degree in Arts (or equivalent by experience) with an emphasis on 1 or more of the following User Experience Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a UI/UX/Front-end role with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with CSS3, Sass, or Less
- Experience designing User Interfaces
- Experience designing User Interactions
- Proficiency with image authoring tools (Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
- Opinionated but willing to compromise
- Expert in CSS3, Sass or Less
- Expertise in HTML5
- Expert User Interfaces designer
- Expert User Interactions designer
- Experience with a foundation for emails
- Experience with front-end web libraries and frameworks such as Angular, Polymer, React, etc.
- Experience with front-end build environment (Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- Active interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other digital currencies
- Ownership of one or more digital currencies
- Familiarity with the workings of one or more cryptocurrencies
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- …And much more!