Role at a Glance
company’s Tech Lead will drive the design and execution of technical solutions and improvements. The Tech Lead works closely with the software engineering team and our product team to promote best practices, which assure code and architecture quality, control technical debt, improve code reviews, and promote collaboration. Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship quality products in a fast-paced agile environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a product codebase covering the needs of multiple clients. Create new features and grow the product impact across multiple geographies.
- As the technical lead, you’ll be the technical representative of the product to the client.
- Clean code is key, a successful candidate will motivate the team to maintain clean code and apply coding standards.
- Support and help junior developers to grow via code reviews, brainstorm sessions, and knowledge sharing.
- Provide code review feedback, considering best practices and implementation.
- Help facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming.
- Coach engineers in execution of sprint priorities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack engineering, systems architecture design, and SaaS platform design and development
- Strong communication abilities and proven leadership skills
- Experience with message queueing technologies such as RabbitMQ, SQS, Kafka
- Experience designing and implementing service-oriented and event-driven architectures
- Experience with object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Ability to research and learn about new technologies and methods quickly
- Expertise in agile development, including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Deep understanding of databases, interfaces, and applications
- Customer or client-facing experience
- Product experience
- Active interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other digital currencies & the blockchain
- Ownership of one or more digital currencies
- Familiarity with the workings of one or more cryptocurrencies
- Programmed smart contracts
- Deployed 1 or more Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other crypto network nodes
- Salary + competitive equity in a high growth-stage startup
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations)
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team
- Mentorship, learning & education programs
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters