We are providers of technology services at an international level; We provide our clients, collaborators and communities with the resources to reach their maximum potential through the generation of first-rate technological development environments, forming expert and innovative teams for the creation and / or improvement of digital products.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE CONSIST OF?
As Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for all aspects of our products’ user experience, including UX design, visual design, and user research. Reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll help to mentor junior designers and establish best practices for design excellence. Your contributions will have a direct impact into the company platforms and its clients. If you can demonstrate the ability to learn, grow, and dedicate yourself to this role, we want to talk to you. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor and directly contribute to a company’s success and mission.
- Use customer insights and data, plus your extraordinary creativity and design expertise, to solve users’ problems with elegant, highly functional designs
- Help define, communicate, and drive user experience for our web apps
- Partner with product managers and customer success managers to help define and refine product requirements
- Constantly maintain your expertise in the latest design approaches and techniques, and apply them appropriately to the company products
- Create storyboards, mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, interaction specs, and high-fidelity design specs as needed
- Help to plan and interpret user research. Supervise execution by contract researchers as needed.
- Collaborate and share your expertise with other designers, product managers, software engineers, and the company management
- Acquire deep understanding of user problems and circumstances. Model design thinking and user-centric design for UX, product management, and other team members.
- Help mentor less-experienced design team members
- 5-7 years experience designing and shipping successful web apps
- Exceptional design skills and user-centric design thinking demonstrated through a compelling, well-organized portfolio and presentations
- Experience designing both new features and iterations of existing features, evolving the design over time
- A collaborative, learning mindset, constantly seeking improvement, eager to grow and share knowledge
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, independent self-direction, and timely execution as part of an agile team
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience with one or more of the following: international applications, working with external partners, accessibility, distributed teams
- A degree in design, human factors, HCI, user experience or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Flinto or similar tools, Zeplin and JIRA
- Experience with financial and accounting applications is a plus but not required.
WE OFFER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
- Your own Macbook
NECODEX IS FOR EVERYONE
Since its inception, Necodex has always opened its doors to diversity by fostering an inclusive workplace where all our employees can develop their potential. Necodex has a recruitment process where it considers all applicants for any vacancy, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability status or nationality.
Sr. UX Designer