We are providers of technology services at an international level; We provide our clients, collaborators and communities with the resources to reach their maximum potential through the generation of first-rate technological development environments, forming expert and innovative teams for the creation and / or improvement of digital products.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE CONSIST OF?
We are looking for self-driven candidates who can build compelling experiences at scale and have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidates will have proven leadership skills, highly analytical, customer focused with a strong product management background and the ability to drive change. We are looking for a high performer who is a creative problem solver with a passion for applying innovation to join our fast growing product team.
- Drive cross-functional strategy and execution of a product offering(s), from requirements to delivery and ensure the offering(s) delivers on time with high quality, in accordance with stated business and technical objectives
- Write requirements and specifications to meet business requirements and drive the product development schedule from design to release in an agile environment.
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide and measure the success of initiatives.
- Manage the product roadmap. Understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, business wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials and other activities where product marketing might need help in messaging and positioning.
- Work closely with marketing and sales on product definitions, pricing, and segmentation.
- You have 7+ years experience in product management preferably in a FinTech company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You have a strong technical understanding in building APIs and experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent cross collaboration skills with both internal and external partners.
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences working closely with product designers.
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms is a plus
- Have an understanding of Fintech and blockchain.
WE OFFER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
NECODEX IS FOR EVERYONE
Since its inception, Necodex has always opened its doors to diversity by fostering an inclusive workplace where all our employees can develop their potential. Necodex has a recruitment process where it considers all applicants for any vacancy, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability status or nationality.
Sr. Product Manager