Role at a Glance
As a QA Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and executing automated testing frameworks. You will also be responsible for designing and running functional tests over all our applications and platforms. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to maintain good practices and identify new opportunities for improvement. You will also be involved with the product development from the beginning, defining the required QA steps needed to ensure that our platform has the highest possible quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and execute test cases based on requirements.
- Provide feedback on requirement/specification clarity and understanding to support proper testing method development
- Implement test plans for features developed by the development team.
- Assure proper root cause analysis, report bugs, and drive timely issue resolution of Product Issues
- Act as a core team member of the software development team during product definition and design phases enforcing design aspects for test tools and automation needs.
- Create Testing Scenarios based on acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with both the Product team and the development team to ensure amazing product delivery.
- Implement Testing Automation scripts and programs for regression and functional tests.
- Setup required tech stack environments to perform testing tasks.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS degree or equivalent by experience in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Programming and Scripting Knowledge is a must.
- Strong English speaking and writing abilities.
- Self-directed in the QA Process.
- Strong Knowledge in Testing Techniques.
- Passionate and interested in our product and its mission, working to understand our customers.
- Experience doing manual testing (req analysis, test case creation, defect tracking)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, UFT, QTP, Watir
- Experience with headless frontend testing.
- Experience with test automation frameworks like Cucumber, Mocha, JEST
- Able to manage uncertainty and ambiguity
- Flexible PTO
- Legal benefits + additional benefits
- Opportunity for growth in a fast-paced early-stage startup
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
- Are you the next amazing addition to our team? Joining us is a career-changing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup. Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
QA Software Tester