We are providers of technology services at an international level; We provide our clients, collaborators and communities with the resources to reach their maximum potential through the generation of first-rate technological development environments, forming expert and innovative teams for the creation and / or improvement of digital products.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE CONSIST OF?
We are looking for self-driven candidates who can build compelling experiences at scale and can take on end-to-end ownership and successfully deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidates will have strong leadership skills, highly analytical and customer focused. We are looking for a high performer who is a creative problem solver with a passion for applying innovation to join our fast growing product team.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to define and drive successful execution of roadmap initiatives and achievement of OKR’s.
- Write requirements and specifications to meet business requirements and drive the product development schedule from design to release in an agile environment.
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide and measure the success of initiatives.
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials and other activities where product marketing might need help in messaging and positioning.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product with our UX, Design and Engineering team. Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Able to manage several, complex projects/features simultaneously.
- You have 4+ years experience in product management preferably in a FinTech company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You have a strong technical understanding in building APIs and experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent cross collaboration skills with both internal and external partners.
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences working closely with product designers.
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms is a plus
- An understanding of Fintech and blockchain is a plus.
WE OFFER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
NECODEX IS FOR EVERYONE
Since its inception, Necodex has always opened its doors to diversity by fostering an inclusive workplace where all our employees can develop their potential. Necodex has a recruitment process where it considers all applicants for any vacancy, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability status or nationality.