Role & Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, and scale an amazing team of engineers.
- Focus on career development and growth for each engineering team member.
- Design and build world-class software.
- Ensure daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming are happening effectively and measure related metrics.
- Be actively involved in product decisions.
- Ensure the team has clear priorities, adequate resources, and understands the underlying business strategy related to their work.
- Participate in the architecture committee.
- Coach engineers and tech leads in designing and planning feature implementations.
- Provide design feedback to enable team autonomy and a scalable and maintainable codebase.
- Provide code review feedback, considering best practices and implementation.
- Use regular 1:1 to support your team through their career growth.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 7+ years of engineering experience.
- 2+ hands-on experience managing high-performance teams.
- Mentored both junior and senior engineers.
- Hands-on experience with multiple programming languages, frameworks, and paradigms.
- Expertise in agile development, including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strong track record of successfully delivering software projects on time.
- Knowledge and practical experience applying software quality principles and practices.
- Fluent in Spanish and English required.
- An agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Salary + competitive equity in a high growth-stage startup
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Flexible and Generous PTO (vacations)
- Opportunity for advancement & growth in a rapidly expanding team
- Mentorship, learning & education programs
- Smart, motivated team that likes to have fun
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters