The reality is that with the arrival of covid-19 thousands of businesses had to send their developers to work from home. The plus point is that the demand for software, eCommerce, and websites increased, so many entrepreneurs benefited from hiring extended teams that were even more affordable.
Therefore, if you have not yet decided to grow your company through nearshore, here we show you the great advantages you will have by doing so:
- Avoid recruiting and training: by hiring an extended development team you will have trained engineers to develop each of your projects.
- Increased productivity and agile approach: usually this type of team already has a corporate culture of community work and achievement by objectives that promotes agility.
- Profitability: due to their economic costs (in the case of U.S. companies they have managed to reduce around 40% of their costs, mainly by outsourcing Latin American teams).
- Timely delivery of projects: for the most part, this type of equipment allows the contractor to have a complete overview of the work done and to be done. You will always know the status of the progress of your project, make updates and be hand in hand with the team leader in case of any unforeseen event or clarification.
- Exclusivity: you will have a team that is only dedicated to your project and works for you in the same time zone and language, so the previous point “timely delivery of projects” could even be accelerated and have the desired results in advance.
As you will see, there are many advantages of hiring an extended development team, but how do these teams work to achieve such productivity?
The answer focuses on agility, so we recommend that before making any hiring you verify if who will provide the nearshore service has agile development training.
Also, as this type of team is usually hired remotely, we recommend that you verify if the members are used to work in a productive virtual environment where continuous learning is encouraged and there is clarity of each of the objectives.
In our case, we can say that at Necodex we have software that helps us to organize our teams (such as Bitrix), where we can visualize the progress of each member and organize the necessary tasks for the joint achievement, which is to finish the requested project promptly.
Also, we ensure that our engineers are in constant training on topics in their area and receive feedback from strategists specialized in agility and labor productivity.
It is important to us that you receive the best experience in software development so we will continue with these guidelines and with what in the future is proven to achieve continuous improvement.
If you are interested in learning more about our nearshore service and how one of our extended software development teams can help you with your project, please contact us.